Last Revision: December 2, 2019
Information We Collect
- To enable payment for tickets or vouchers for Events purchased through the Sites, we collect and store billing and credit card information. For example, when you purchase tickets or vouchers for an Event, you submit your credit card or other payment information so that our service providers can process your payment for the Event. When you sign up for, or win, any contests, sweepstakes or other activities that we may make available on the Sites, we will collect the information designated along with such activity, which may include contact information such as your address and phone number.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. We automatically track certain basic information about our members (such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, click patterns, etc.). We use this information to do internal research on our members’ usage patterns, demographics, interests and general behavior to better understand and serve you and our community. This is done through the use of data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Sites. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We may also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie.” Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are “session cookies”, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
- Other Information Collected. We may collect information such as postings you make on the public areas of our Sites, messages you send to other members of the Sites, messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from other members or third parties about your activities or postings on our Sites. If you use mobile-enabled services provided by us, such as any Company mobile application made available by us, we may receive information about your use of our services from your mobile device while you use our applications or services. This may also include information about your precise location if you have enabled location-based services on your mobile device. Certain applications or services may also require addition information collection, such as information to be sent when you are not logged into the Sites for alerts services, and the terms of such collection will be identified when you subscribe to or sign up for such services or applications.
How We Use Your Information
Disclosure of Your Information
- Disclosure By You. Our Sites, and the advertised Events, allow you to share information about yourself with other individuals and other companies. Consider your own privacy and personal safety when sharing your information with anyone. When sharing information about others, please consider their safety and privacy and get their consent for that sharing.
- Disclosure By Us. Your postal address and email address are confidential and will not be posted in your member profile unless otherwise provided by a social networking site, such as Facebook. Your member profile is available for other members to view on the Sites. Members’ profiles may include a description, photos, telephone number, age and any content or other communications you provide, or which may be provided by a social networking site through which you have accessed the Services, such as Facebook. The term “Personally Identifiable Information” means information that could be used to identify you personally (such as your email address or IP address), which has not been previously or subsequently disclosed by you on the public areas of our Sites or in messages you send to other members of the Sites.
- The Company cooperates with court ordered inquiries, law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Communication from Us and other Members of the Sites
Children Under the Age of 18
We do not intend that any portion of the Sites will be accessed or used by minors under the age of eighteen, and such use is prohibited. The Sites is designed and intended for adults. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and participate in the events advertised through the Sites.
Third Parties and Other Information Collectors
Advertisers and Event Providers
We may provide your personally identifiable information to third-party service providers or affiliates who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of the Events, services and features of the Sites and to help us communicate with you. Examples of such services include sending e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, ticket and voucher management services, processing payments (including credit card payments) and providing customer service. We limit information provided to the aforementioned affiliate and third party service providers to the extent necessary for them to provide the services and require such service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us.
We may aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, password, credit card number and bank account number, are never disclosed to marketing advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may also employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness.
Your Member Profile
You can opt out of receiving promotional messages from us such as emails, text messages and telephone calls by visiting the “settings” page of your account. If you opt out of our promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
We take reasonable measures to help protect your personally identifiable information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Even though we have taken steps to protect your information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personally identifiable information.
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that we have disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to us, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please e-mail email@example.com.